Graham-Streusel Coffee Cake
With three children and 500 acres of farm, my husband and I are busy to say the least! But we like to get our day off to a good start with a hearty breakfast that often includes this easy to prepare yet moist and delicious coffee cake.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package white cake mix with pudding (regular size)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine streusel ingredients; set aside. In a
- another large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat
- on low speed until mixed; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour
- half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with half of
- the streusel. Carefully spread remaining batter over streusel. Top
- with remaining streusel.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- the cake comes out clean. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 372 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium,