Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Blanche Whytsell of Arnoldsburg, West Virginia notes, "Here's a quick and easy recipe I use often."
12-16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, pecans and
- cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside. Prepare cake mix according to
- package directions.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the graham cracker mixture. Carefully spoon
- the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle with the remaining graham
- cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine
- confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.