- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the graham cracker mixture. Carefully spoon the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"overly sweet and could use more pecans. Cut the sugars by one quarter. Could add a little more cinnamon also."
"Good, the cake itself was a little dry but that's probably the cake mix that I used but the streusel was delicious!"
"taste good nice and mosit..."
"Yum... I made this for no particular reason today. O my goodness! Very good, and easy to make. I'll definitely make this again!"
"I made this and it was very easy to make and the taste was out of this world, the only thing I changed was I add more cinnamon. Only because we love cinnamon"