Graham Cracker Santas
A co-worker made these cute treats for our potluck Christmas party, and I got the recipe from her. It's easy to double if you want more. They are so eye-catching, everyone loves them!—Ray Taylor, Memphis, Tennessee
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla frosting, divided
- Red liquid and paste food coloring
- 6 whole graham crackers, halved
- 36 miniature marshmallows, halved
- 24 red-hot candies
- 6 small gumdrops, halved
- Tint 1 cup frosting light pink with liquid food coloring. Spread over
- the graham crackers. Tint remaining frosting with paste food
- coloring. Pipe into one corner of each cracker for hat; add a
- marshmallow half for pom-pom. For each Santa, arrange remaining
- marshmallows halves for beard, red-hots for eyes and a gumdrop half
- for a nose. Yield: 1 dozen.