Graham Cracker Crust
How sweet it is! This light version has only about half the fat of a traditional graham cracker crust, but all of the flavor.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg white
- In a food processor, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; pulse
- until blended. Add egg white; pulse until moistened. Press mixture
- onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at
- 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely
- before filling. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/8 of pie crust) equals 130 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.