Graham Cracker Butterscotch Pie Recipe
- 7-1/2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (1/4 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Break or cut whole crackers in half. In a 9-in. square dish, arrange nine graham cracker halves. Break the remaining crackers in half again; stand up around the sides of the dish. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add sour cream; mix well. Arrange banana slices over graham crackers; top with pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 216 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0 fat-free milk, 1 fat.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Butterscotch Pie
"I made this yesterday, quick and easy! The taste was fantastic, light and not overpowering! This would be wonderful for summertime also. The person I made this for loved it also..it is a keeper!"