"I enjoy making these brownies for last minute bake sales and family gathering alike," shares Cathy Guffey of Towanda, Pennsylvania. "My grandmother first baked them nearly 50 years ago, and they're as popular today as they were then!"
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Graham Cracker Brownies in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p22
Reviews for Graham Cracker Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review