- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Brownies
"i changed it up a bit by using both dark chocolate chips AND semi-sweet/milk chocolate chips. Then I substituted 1/2 the regular condensed milk with an Ameretto flavoured oneThey were extremely ynuumy and did not last long at the gathering"
"I have made these several times and they have always turned out great. So few ingredients and so simple!"
"quick and easy to make with the taste of a s'more."
"The first 2 times I made this recipe, we all loved it. Just don't double the recipe and put it in a bigger pan - the third time I made it and we doubled the recipe - it came out like chewy cement bars, ha."
"love it with choc. chips but decided to try with diced mixed dried fruits--chewy and flavorful!!"