Graham Cracker Brownies Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Brownies
Sort By :
i changed it up a bit by using both dark chocolate chips AND semi-sweet/milk chocolate chips. Then I substituted 1/2 the regular condensed milk with an Ameretto flavoured one
They were extremely ynuumy and did not last long at the gathering
I have made these several times and they have always turned out great. So few ingredients and so simple!
quick and easy to make with the taste of a s'more.
The first 2 times I made this recipe, we all loved it. Just don't double the recipe and put it in a bigger pan - the third time I made it and we doubled the recipe - it came out like chewy cement bars, ha.
love it with choc. chips but decided to try with diced mixed dried fruits--chewy and flavorful!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Brownies >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >