- 2 cups reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 1 can (12 ounces) cold reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium firm bananas,sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 5 maraschino cherries, quartered
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the evaporated milk, fat-free milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Spread pudding evenly over crust. Layer with bananas, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with cherries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Banana Split Dessert
Sort By :
"Very refreshing for a warm day."
"Made this for my boss who is diabetic, everyone enjoyed this"
"Did I do something wrong? I followed the recipe and the bottom was a thick paste, the pudding was extremely thick. I ended up tossing everything and made my own version. Is the above recipe correct?"
"We were very pleased with this recipe. Very refreshing!"
"Do to high cholesterol we use smart balance instead of butter. The dessert was excellent."