Graham Cracker Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 medium firm bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (20 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy bar, broken into squares
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour over crust; top with bananas and pineapple. Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full). Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
- 2. Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting. Garnish with candy bar pieces and cherries if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 272 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Banana Cream Dessert
"Well, it was alright, but it must have tons of calories. I can feel my teeth rotting as I type. Mabye as a treat."
"This was a plesent supprise to see how this went over so well. The second time I made it; with cheesecake pudding mix and creame cheese. Still a big hit! thanks. crw"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.