Graham Cracker Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 medium firm bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (20 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy bar, broken into squares
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour over crust; top with bananas and pineapple. Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full). Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
- 2. Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting. Garnish with candy bar pieces and cherries if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 slice: 272 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Banana Cream Dessert
"Well, it was alright, but it must have tons of calories. I can feel my teeth rotting as I type. Mabye as a treat."
"This was a plesent supprise to see how this went over so well. The second time I made it; with cheesecake pudding mix and creame cheese. Still a big hit! thanks. crw"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.