- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- Place apples in a greased 1-qt. baking dish; pour water over apples. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until apples are tender. Garnish with whipped topping and cinnamon if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Graham Cracker Apple Crisp for Two
"I use Cinnamon Graham Crackers instead of plain, apple juice or apple cider instead of water and I actually melt the butter instead of cutting it into the crumbs. I combine the melted butter with the graham cracker crumbs and just spoon it over the apple mixture. Comes out just as good. Best served warm."
"Made using brown sugar...oh so good...enjoy."
"This is so good and soooo easy. My husband loved it and asked for seconds, but there was none."
"I make this all the time during apple season. It is best with Granny Smith apples and with apple juice instead of water. I just love this recipe."
"great kids gone make to much this help alot thanks"
"Re: Apple Crisp for TwoThe measurement of a 4 cup baking dish is:8" x 1-1/2'' round layer cake pan9" x 1-1/2" round pie pan11" x 1" round tart pancee-jay from KS"
"What would be the measurements of a 1 qt dish? llX 7 or maybe 8" square or round?"