- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 48 squares)
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler, combine eggs, sugar and butter. Cook and stir over boiling water until mixture thickness and reaches 160°. Remove from the heat; cool. Add remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Graham Coconut Treats in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p64
Reviews for Graham Coconut Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review