Graduation Macaroni Salad Recipe
Put this colorful creamy combination into the mix of dishes at your next get-togetherand watch it disappear fast! Radishes, cucumber, green pepper and onion lend fresh garden flavor to the macaroni mixture. Remarks Edie DeSpain of Logan, Utah. "It also makes a nice light meal on a hot summer day." (For best results, unmold the salad just before serving.)
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Lettuce leaves and additional radishes
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese; add mayonnaise, relish and mustard. Fold into macaroni mixture. Press into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Just before serving, unmold onto a lettuce-lined serving platter. Garnish with radishes. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Graduation Macaroni Salad in Country Woman May/June 1999, p26
Reviews for Graduation Macaroni Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2010
Tasted good and did not add the salt. Reminded me of store made macaroni salad. Will make again for church gatherings. Thanks for the recipe.