I made these cute treats for my daughter's graduation. They really topped off the party fun! —Margy Stief, Essington, Pennsylvania
More Graduation Recipes
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on
- waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter
- cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each
- cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 92 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.