GOYA® Black Bean Quesadillas Recipe
For a healthy and tasty take on the cheesy Mexican snack, fill your quesadillas with nutritious GOYA® Low Sodium Black Beans! Simply mix the beans with GOYA® Pico de Gallo, freshly chopped herbs and a handful of cheese, fill the quesadilla, and cook.
- 1 cup GOYA® Pico de Gallo
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Low Sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 10" GOYA® Flour Tortillas
- 1 teaspoon GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- GOYA® Salsita (optional)
- Using small-whole strainer, drain liquid from Pico de Gallo; discard liquid. Transfer leftover tomato mixture to medium bowl. Mix in black beans, cheese and cilantro until combined.
- Divide black bean mixture evenly over half of each tortilla (about 1/2 cup each). Fold tortillas in half.
- Heat large griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with oil. Place filled tortillas on griddle. Cook, carefully flipping once, until tortillas are golden brown and crisp and cheese filling melts, about 5 minutes.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with Salsita, if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as GOYA® Black Bean Quesadillas Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for GOYA® Black Bean Quesadillas(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- GOYA® >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >