- until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute shallots and mushroom stems in butter
- until tender. Stir in the flour, basil, salt and pepper until
- blended. Add the pine nuts, tomatoes, artichokes and pork mixture;
- cool slightly. Stir in Gruyere and sour cream.
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake
- for 8-10 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed mushroom equals 102 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now