Gourmet Scrambled Eggs
Start your day off right with this special recipe for restaurant-quality eggs. “A visiting friend made these one weekend. Now it’s our favorite." Diana Bird - Jeffersonton, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, mayonnaise, chives and
- basil. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg
- mixture; cook and stir until completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 289 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 439 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.