- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, mayonnaise, chives and basil. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Gourmet Scrambled Eggs
Sort By :
I've been scrambling eggs with mayonnaise since the 1970's. The cheese and spices are a nice addition. Great recipe!
I never thought of adding mayonnaise to scrambled eggs! But now that I tried it, I'm hooked!
These eggs are sooo good. This recipe is a favorite, go-to egg dish. The taste is similar to that of an omlet. Will make this often.
I finally found a breakfast recipe that my two picky daughters will gobble up!!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >