Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps Recipe
“These wraps are a staple for my family. They're easy and incredibly delicious and can be served for dinner, lunch or sliced to make appetizers.” Tamara Hanson - Big Lake, Minnesota
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- 2. Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
1 wrap equals 330 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 819 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC