Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps
“These wraps are a staple for my family. They're easy and incredibly delicious and can be served for dinner, lunch or sliced to make appetizers.” Tamara Hanson - Big Lake, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese,
- cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly.
- Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 330 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 819 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.