“These wraps are a staple for my family. They're easy and incredibly delicious and can be served for dinner, lunch or sliced to make appetizers.” Tamara Hanson - Big Lake, Minnesota
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps in Healthy Cooking February/March 2009, p59
Reviews for Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review