Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps(5)
Sort By :
This is my favorite wrap ever!!! If I could give 10 stars it would go to this recipe. Ingenious!
This is one of those things I never would have thought of putting together on my own, but it is really good! I made it according to the recipe, unlike the majority of the reviewers, and it is great! I'll probably make it again.
I used gorgonzola cheese instead of the blue cheese and I also poached the pears in cranberry juice then chilled them before slicing them. You can also make this into a salad. Just add some mandarin oranges and some bottled orange flavored dressing.
This is a great tasting simple recipe. I made mine with canned pears, dried cherries, low fat Feta cheese & baby spinach. With the ingredients I used there was 18 gm of protein. I found wraps that had 12 gm of fiber (72 calories) then add + spinach fiber boosts the fiber count. This can be a power packed wrap that is simple to make. This will be a recipe I will use weekly. Thank you for sharing.
OMG this is great, who would have thought it'd be so easy and quick. Used gorgonzola instead of blue cheese. Lunch, dinner, snack, it works for all. Thanks a bunch for sharing.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >