- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps
Sort By :
These are decent but we expected a little something more given all the awesome ingredients. We did sub Granny Smith apples for the pears, just a personal preference.
This is my favorite wrap ever!!! If I could give 10 stars it would go to this recipe. Ingenious!
This is one of those things I never would have thought of putting together on my own, but it is really good! I made it according to the recipe, unlike the majority of the reviewers, and it is great! I'll probably make it again.
I used gorgonzola cheese instead of the blue cheese and I also poached the pears in cranberry juice then chilled them before slicing them. You can also make this into a salad. Just add some mandarin oranges and some bottled orange flavored dressing.
This is a great tasting simple recipe. I made mine with canned pears, dried cherries, low fat Feta cheese & baby spinach. With the ingredients I used there was 18 gm of protein. I found wraps that had 12 gm of fiber (72 calories) then add + spinach fiber boosts the fiber count. This can be a power packed wrap that is simple to make. This will be a recipe I will use weekly. Thank you for sharing.