Gouda Turkey Club Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed and toasted
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 pound shaved deli hickory smoked turkey
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 romaine leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Spread two slices of toast with butter; layer with cheese mixture, turkey, tomato, avocado and romaine. Top with remaining toast. Cut each sandwich in half. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 445 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1075mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Gouda Turkey Club
"OMG! Soooo Yummy! My husband practically inhaled it! Going to keep this sandwich close by. :)"
"This recipe is simple and easy to make, and my family loves it. It is fun to eat as well, as it is small and easy on a plate."