- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, combine the eggs, yogurt and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cheese.
- Fill well-greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Gouda Muffins in Country Woman May 2007, p11
Reviews for Gouda Muffins(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review