Everything's better with cheese, right? This cheesy two-potato mash is no exception. If you cube the cheese, you’ll discover delicious pockets of melted cheese throughout the dish. —Shelby Goddard, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan.
- Mash potatoes, gradually adding milk. Stir in cheese, paprika, salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Gouda Mixed Potato Mash in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p44
Reviews for Gouda Mixed Potato Mash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review