- 20 leaves Belgian endive (about 2 heads)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Arrange endive on a serving platter. In each leaf, layer the tomatoes, green onions, cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Chill until serving. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Gorgonzola Tomatoes on Endive in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p41
Reviews for Gorgonzola Tomatoes on Endive
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review