Gorgonzola Tomatoes on Endive Recipe
This simple yet elegant appetizer takes advantage of a timesaving ingredient — bottled salad dressing. You’d never guess!
- 20 leaves Belgian endive (about 2 heads)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. Arrange endive on a serving platter. In each leaf, layer the tomatoes, green onions, cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Chill until serving. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 appetizer: 49 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Gorgonzola Tomatoes on Endive
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC