Gorgonzola Phyllo Cups Recipe
These tasty bites come together in minutes. The rich flavors of gorgonzola, apples and dried cranberries are perfect for the season.—Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place tart shells on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spoon into tart shells.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 3. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat pastries on a greased baking sheet in a preheated 350° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 54 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC