Gorgonzola Phyllo Cups
These tasty bites come together in minutes. The rich flavors of gorgonzola, apples and dried cranberries are perfect for the season.—Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tart shells on a 15x10x1-in. baking
- pan. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spoon into tart
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room
- temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 54 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.