Gorgonzola-Pear Mesclun Salad
This beautiful, elegant salad will look great on your holiday table. Swap apples for pears or even pecans for the walnuts. A delicious way to get your greens.
Joylyn Trickel, Helendale, California
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Toss pears with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine greens, cheese,
- walnuts and pears. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 8 servings.