Gorgonzola-Pear Mesclun Salad
This pretty salad is a tasty way to get your greens. To change it up, swap apples for pears and pecans for walnuts. —Joylyn Trickel, Helendale, CA
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Toss pears with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine greens, cheese,
- walnuts and pears. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 8 servings.