This pretty salad is a tasty way to get your greens. To change it up, swap apples for pears and pecans for walnuts. —Joylyn Trickel, Helendale, CA
- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Toss pears with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine greens, cheese, walnuts and pears. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Gorgonzola-Pear Mesclun Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p92
Reviews for Gorgonzola-Pear Mesclun Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review