Gorgonzola Pasta with Walnuts Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook onion in oil over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Drain spaghetti; add to the skillet. Stir in the cheese, vinegar and salt. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 3 servings.
2/3 cup: 397 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Gorgonzola Pasta with Walnuts
"This recipe is light and easy to make. I substituted Feta and added a few tomatoes for a Mediteranean taste."
"I love this dish. It is made at least once a month at our house!"
"I loved this pasta dish!! The taste are too strong for my kids but that's fine-- more for me!!!"