- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and salt. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Drizzle with warm marmalade; top with cheese. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until cheese begins to melt. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Gorgonzola & Orange Chicken Tenders
Sort By :
"I made this tonight and we all really enjoyed it, I used panko crumbs and served it over white rice. I did add a bit more marmalade to have more of a sauce with the rice."
"My husband and I both enjoyed this dish. The marmalade and gorgonzola made a nice contrast. Fast and tasty!"
"Easy and absolutely delicious. I used panko seasoned crumbs."
"These are easy and sooo good. My husband and I finished them off in one meal. And if you've got some picky eaters, you can remove their chicken before adding the marmalade and cheese."
"Absolutely wonderful recipe. Quick, easy and very flavorful. New family favorite!"