- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and salt. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Drizzle with warm marmalade; top with cheese. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until cheese begins to melt. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Gorgonzola & Orange Chicken Tenders
"I made this tonight and we all really enjoyed it, I used panko crumbs and served it over white rice. I did add a bit more marmalade to have more of a sauce with the rice."
"My husband and I both enjoyed this dish. The marmalade and gorgonzola made a nice contrast. Fast and tasty!"
"easy and absolutely delicious. I used panko seasoned crumbs."