Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Celery ribs and assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the artichokes, pepper, onions, walnuts and garlic. Serve with celery and crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without celery and crackers) equals 75 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread
"Very Nice recipe"