Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread Recipe
Friends and family favor this cool and creamy spin on hot artichoke dip. Spoon it onto celery sticks or sturdy crackers for a satisfying snack.—Susi Mitchell, Leakey, Texas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Celery ribs and assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the artichokes, pepper, onions, walnuts and garlic. Serve with celery and crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 75 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2014
"Very Nice recipe"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC