- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Celery ribs and assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the artichokes, pepper, onions, walnuts and garlic. Serve with celery and crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p36
Reviews for Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2014
"Very Nice recipe"