Gooey Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup diced seeded plum tomatoes, divided
- 1 can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 6 tablespoons olives, pepperoni, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes.
- 2. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes and olives. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
1/3 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.