- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup diced seeded plum tomatoes, divided
- 1 can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 6 tablespoons olives, pepperoni, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes.
- Spread into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes and olives. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Gooey Pizza Dip
Sort By :
Well, gosh! I just was lookin round this website and I found these here snacks. I made them, an my hole family jess loved em! Wonderuss!
This was a big hit at a get together, there was quite an assortment of foods but this was the first dish emptied. I am not a big fan of pepperoni or olives and still really liked this dip.
Not a drop was left after sharing this with our home group ~ every single one requested the recipe! I didn't have crushed red peppers so substituted cayenne pepper and it was fine.
MY family loves this dip - the pan is always emptied. Not everyone like creamcheese so this is a great alternative to creamcheese based appetizers.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Carb Appetizers >