Pepperoni, tomatoes and olives dress up this cheesy baked dip. I serve it with breadsticks and wedges of baked Boboli. You can even prepare individual servings in ramekins if you like. —Kitti Boesel, Woodbridge, Virginia
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup diced seeded plum tomatoes, divided
- 1 can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, mayonnaise, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 6 tablespoons olives, pepperoni, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes.
- Spread into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes and olives. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Gooey Pizza Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p57
Reviews for Gooey Pizza Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review