Gooey Chocolate-Peanut Bars
“These are so easy to make and take no time at all. They’re great to package up for those college kids looking for something from home. Everyone will want this recipe." —Elaine Grimme, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake
- at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and
- center is set. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows; drizzle with
- ice cream topping.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool
- completely and cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 175 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.