Gooey Chocolate-Peanut Bars Recipe
“These are so easy to make and take no time at all. They’re great to package up for those college kids looking for something from home. Everyone will want this recipe." —Elaine Grimme, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 1 package (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1. Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows; drizzle with ice cream topping.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely and cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 bar equals 175 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC