“These are so easy to make and take no time at all. They’re great to package up for those college kids looking for something from home. Everyone will want this recipe." —Elaine Grimme, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Featured In: Top 10 Caramel Recipes
- 1 package (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows; drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely and cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Gooey Chocolate-Peanut Bars in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p35
Reviews for Gooey Chocolate-Peanut Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2011
"These were just okay. A little too sweet for me, and too messy to eat."
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2010
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2010
"Took to a party - gone in the first 15 minutes"
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"These are so good! a little rich, but good!"