Gooey Chip Bars Recipe
Beatriz Boggs from Delray Beach, Florida can satisfy a sweet tooth in a jiffy with these chewy chocolaty bars. "You'll never believe how easy they are to assemble," she writes.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and milk. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and nuts if desired (batter will be very thick).
- 2. Pat onto the bottom of a well-greased 8-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into bars. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 155 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Gooey Chip Bars
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC