Good-Night Santa Cappuccino Mix Recipe
What's not to like about having a great cappuccino mix on-hand? I like to bag some up for gift-giving during the holidays. —Carol Witczak, Tinley Park, Illinois
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup hot water
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare cappuccino mix: Place 3 tablespoons mix in a coffee mug. Stir in 1 cup hot water. Yield: 8 servings (1-1/2 cups cappuccino mix).
Originally published as Good-Night Santa Cappuccino Mix in Taste of Home October/November 2012, pIPAD
Reviews for Good-Night Santa Cappuccino Mix(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review