Good Neighbor Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, oil, garlic and cayenne; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Drain chicken; spoon over sauce. Top with mushrooms, onions, Italian seasoning, cheeses and almonds. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Good Neighbor Chicken Pizza in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p27
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Good Neighbor Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review