- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, cream and corn syrup. Slowly
- pour in cooked sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until a candy
- thermometer reads 240° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat;
- stir in walnuts. Pour over prepared crust.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- caramel layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut candy
- into squares. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 96 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.