Golden Summer Peach Gazpacho Recipe
Since peaches and tomatoes are in season together, I like to blend them into a cool, delicious soup. Leftovers keep well in the fridge—but they rarely last long enough to get there.—Julie Hession, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 3 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 3 medium yellow tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon marinade for chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 to 3 teaspoons sugar, optional
- Thin cucumber slices
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a food processor; process until blended. Add lime juice, vinegar, marinade for chicken, salt and pepper sauce; process until smooth. If desired, stir in sugar.
- 2. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours. Top servings with additional chopped peaches, cucumber and tomatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup equals 56 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Golden Summer Peach Gazpacho
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC