Golden Squash Bake Recipe
I save this memorable casserole for the holidays. We all look forward to it! The squash has a slight tang from sour cream, and allspice lends delightful aroma and flavor.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cooked mashed winter squash
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in squash, sour cream, salt, allspice and pepper. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 127 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Golden Squash Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC