A tall glass of this rich, smooth eye-opener makes any morning special.—Nancy Schmidt, Delhi, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) peach yogurt
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Orange slices and maraschino cherries, optional
- Place the first four ingredients in a blender; cover and process
- until smooth. Pour into glasses; garnish with oranges and cherries
- if desired. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free yogurt; calculated without fruit garnish) equals 128 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.