Golden Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 package (15 ounces) golden raisins (2-1/2 cups)
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add lemon juice and eggs. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in raisins. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- 2. Place on greased baking sheets; flatten with a floured fork. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 6 dozen.
2 each: 161 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Golden Raisin Cookies
"This is one of my all time favorite cookies, I have made it many times, great taste, good texture. Thanks for the recipe!"