- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 package (15 ounces) golden raisins (2-1/2 cups)
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add lemon juice and eggs. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in raisins. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets; flatten with a floured fork. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Originally published as Golden Raisin Cookies in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p67
Reviews for Golden Raisin Cookies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 3, 2010
This is one of my all time favorite cookies, I have made it many times, great taste, good texture. Thanks for the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >