For a super addition to any celebration, you can't go wrong with this beverage. Pineapple and orange juices lend a terrific tropical taste!—Nancy Johnson, Laverne, Oklahoma
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour into a large container; add pineapple juice, concentrates and extract. Cover and freeze. Remove from freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Just before serving, mash the mixture with a potato masher and stir in soda. Yield: 48 (1/2-cup) servings.
Originally published as Golden Punch in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p54
Reviews for Golden Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review