Golden Potatoes Recipe
This recipe makes even canned potatoes taste terrific. The cheesy seasoning creates a puffy golden coating, making these an attractive addition to the table.—Carla Cagle, Marceline, Missouri
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Pour butter over potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 106 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC