This recipe makes even canned potatoes taste terrific. The cheesy seasoning creates a puffy golden coating, making these an attractive addition to the table.—Carla Cagle, Marceline, Missouri
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Pour butter over potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Golden Potatoes in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p11
Reviews for Golden Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review