Golden Potato Salad Recipe
The recipe for this zippy potato salad has been in our family five generations. We always have it at outdoor suppers. Mustard gives the salad appealing color.
- 5 pound potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted small ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Yield: 20 servings.
3/4 cup: 266 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Golden Potato Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC