Golden Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, onion, celery and paprika. Stir in stuffing. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over stuffing. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Golden Pork Chops(24)
Sort By :
Yummy.....my whole family enjoyed this recipe.....the stuffing was the best.
Will not make it again. Didn't care for the sweetnest of the corn or the taste on the porkchops with the brown sugar and mustard. Recipe seems disconnected.
This was just a so-so recipe. I found it to be sweet with the canned corn and cornbread stuffing. May try again with regular stuffing mix, and whole kernel corn.
Pork chops were bland. Just not a good recipe. They weren't dried out like some other people said, but they were not flavorful either. I won't make this again.
Just tried this recipe tonight...I enjoyed the flavor and the ease of preparation. I will be making this again :)