Golden Pork Chops
I've had this recipe for several years and really don't remember where I first got it. I have a large family and am always looking for easy recipes that will please all of them. This is definitely one of them.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, onion, celery and paprika. Stir in
- stuffing. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over stuffing. Combine brown sugar and mustard;
- spread over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or
- until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 244 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.